It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well as you can tell from my avatar picture I am a huge fan of IASIP. So I was just curious to see if anyone else in the Nolan Fans community was a fan of the show. If you are not then that's understandable; everyone has their own sense of humor but I find the show absolutely hilarious and, to me, it is one of the funniest things on television right now. The show is known for it's self centered characters and dialogue centric humor. Reruns of the show appear on Comedy Central with new episodes premiering on FX. Season 7 premieres September 15!

Here are a few of my favorite moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBAPcVs ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUK9Dq ... re=related

Ill have to watch in from Netflix. Never seen it before but Charlie Day was funny in Horrible Bosses.

CaliKid329 wrote:Ill have to watch in from Netflix. Never seen it before but Charlie Day was funny in Horrible Bosses.
Yeah usually people find it either hilarious or not very funny. I'm one of the guys who finds it hilarious. I love the banter that goes on between the characters and the ridiculous plots they contrive.

I am an absolute huuuugggeee fan and I'm going through all the seasons for the second time (just bought season 5 today). The humor took a little while to get used to initially but the show is damn funny. I would love to meet the cast, I heard they are all pretty cool.

I recently watched the episode where Mac and Dennis wear the longcoat but I couldn't find a youtube clip of that. This video/song never disappoints though.

I absolutely LOVE the mail ep. When Charlie goes a little crazier than normal and Mac pretends to be employed :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: I'm so glad to see that I'm not the lone fan of this show on the site. What are your favorite episodes? Some of mine are:

The Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition
Charlie Goes America All Over Everyone's Asses
The Gang Runs for Office
The Gang Exploits a Miracle
Hundred Dollar Baby
Who Got Dee Pregnant

There are so many hilarious episodes haha.

I'm a massive fan, although I feel like the series has become a little hit or miss lately (I'm looking at you season 6...). I'm still very much looking forward to season 7, and crossing my fingers they can put out a new season that tops the edginess and hilariousness of season 3.

I found out about this show from IMDb in 2009 [it was # 3 in the Best TV Shows list back then with a rating of 9.6!] and I looove it. But I think if you really have to enjoy the frenetic humour of this show, you have to be high. I finished the first 5 seasons in a week with the help of a carton of FOSTERS. ;)

Since the show often revolves around there life in the bar with beer, alcohol is often a great compliment to this show :lol:

Addicted2Movies wrote::clap: I'm so glad to see that I'm not the lone fan of this show on the site. What are your favorite episodes? Some of mine are:

The Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition
Charlie Goes America All Over Everyone's Asses
The Gang Runs for Office
The Gang Exploits a Miracle
Hundred Dollar Baby
Who Got Dee Pregnant

There are so many hilarious episodes haha.
The Gang Gets Invincible
Gun Fever
The Gang Finds a Dead Guy
Charlie Gets Crippled
Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom
The Gang Gets Held Hostage
The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo
Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
The Nightman Cometh

My top 3 so far
1) The Gang Dances Their Asses Off
2) Gun Fever
3) The Gang Gets Held Hostage

The humor in The Gang Dances Their Asses Off is some of my favorite. The actual dance offs are some of the funnier things on TV to me (a lot of my friends don't think they are that funny though which is disappointing).