AMC‘s Breaking Bad

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I will be so pissed if Jesse dies and Walter lives. Jesse is at least a decent human being in general.

SilverHeart wrote:I will be so pissed if Jesse dies and Walter lives. Jesse is at least a decent human being in general.
THIS. I want Walt to die. All I care about is if Jessie and Hank live

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Durden wrote: How could you not care for his character, his progression has been super emotional. Sure he has done wrong, but I have always loved him. He is my favorite character on the show.
Understatement of the year
-Cooks meth
-Gassed a man to death
-Choked another with a bicycle lock
-Turned down a free way out of the business multiple times (Gretchen and Elliot)
-So. Many. Lies.
-Let Jane OD
-Indirectly caused the plane crash
-Got back into cooking after he left
-Ran over and shot two men
-Conspired to kill Gale
-Bombed a nursing home to kill Gus
-Tampered with police evidence
-Showed emotional detachment from a 12 year old getting shot right in front of him
-Killed MIKE (RIP bb <3)
-Killed 9 men in under 2m
-Ran a METH EMPIRE

This is just the surface. I. Want. Justice!!
You dont have to remind me of what he has done, and I know he isn't a good person, but that doesn't mean I can't root for him. His character is beautifully written, and the progression from the honest man to a power hungry danger has been fascinating to watch. I think we are letting Jesse off the hook also calling him a quality human being, considering he is a Murderer, thief, and drug dealer.
Not to mention Walter ran those two people over so Jesse wouldn't kill them.
None of these people are good people, but we can find attributes we like about them, and when they do what is right we forget the past mistakes which is why so many like Jesse, as do I.

Durden wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Understatement of the year
-Cooks meth
-Gassed a man to death
-Choked another with a bicycle lock
-Turned down a free way out of the business multiple times (Gretchen and Elliot)
-So. Many. Lies.
-Let Jane OD
-Indirectly caused the plane crash
-Got back into cooking after he left
-Ran over and shot two men
-Conspired to kill Gale
-Bombed a nursing home to kill Gus
-Tampered with police evidence
-Showed emotional detachment from a 12 year old getting shot right in front of him
-Killed MIKE (RIP bb <3)
-Killed 9 men in under 2m
-Ran a METH EMPIRE

This is just the surface. I. Want. Justice!!
You dont have to remind me of what he has done, and I know he isn't a good person, but that doesn't mean I can't root for him. His character is beautifully written, and the progression from the honest man to a power hungry danger has been fascinating to watch. I think we are letting Jesse off the hook also calling him a quality human being, considering he is a Murderer, thief, and drug dealer.
Not to mention Walter ran those two people over so Jesse wouldn't kill them.
None of these people are good people, but we can find attributes we like about them, and when they do what is right we forget the past mistakes which is why so many like Jesse, as do I.
Jesse is always forced to kill.

My Predictions:

LIVES
Walt
Marie
Walter Jr.
Holly
Saul
Gomie
Andrea
Brock
Badger
Skinny Pete

DIES
Jesse
Hank
Skyler
Lydia
Huell
Ted
Aryan Brotherhood Gang
Declan's guys

I'm back and forth on if Walt will die. I think more people will live than we expect...but those who die will be very sad to see go (Hank and Jesse).

xWhereAmI? wrote: Jesse is always forced to kill.
Jesse was the one who was persistent to kill those two men. His state of mind was dangerous, and had also relapsed. Walt was the one who killed them knowing Jesse couldnt handle that kind of blood on his hands.

I just found out that Aaron Paul is going to be a guest star in the ninth season of my second favorite television show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Addicted2Movies wrote:I just found out that Aaron Paul is going to be a guest star in the ninth season of my second favorite television show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!
Always Sunny is hilarious, but it has lost it's touch a little. Season 5 was the funniest season of Tv in recent memory.

Durden wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:I just found out that Aaron Paul is going to be a guest star in the ninth season of my second favorite television show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!
Always Sunny is hilarious, but it has lost it's touch a little. Season 5 was the funniest season of Tv in recent memory.
Season 8 wasn't the best but my favorite seasons are probably Season 7 and Season 4. Season 5 was great too. Hopefully Season 8 was just a blip on the radar...I think the show still has comedy gold to share. I'm very excited to see what Aaron Paul's part will be in an episode.

Episode 509 "The Decision"
BartholomewJackson
Breaking Bad is in the thick of production right now. I live near several scene locations and was able to witness the prepping of several scenes and taping of the show.

On 12-7-12 Bryan Cranston directed the teaser for the midseason premier which takes place a year into the future following on the teaser from Live free or Die. Walt, with a full head of hair and an unkempt beard, stands in front of the White house which is now abandoned, condemned and trashed. The windows are all boarded up. There are old leaves all over the yard and on top of the house. A chain link fence has been placed around the property with yellow warning signs saying to stay off the property by order of the city of Albuquerque.

Next, they filmed a driving scene with Hank and Marie in their Durango leaving the White house just after Hank discovers that Walt is Heisenberg.

On 12-12 they filmed some scenes at the car wash. The scene involves Skyler being questioned by a blonde haired woman perhaps from the IRS. They also had a Saul Goodman ad posted on a large city billboard near the car wash.

Prop crews restored the house back to normal and then spent 2 days putting leaves on every branch on the tree in the front yard, greening up the shrubs to make it look like spring. Plastic roses were put in planters in the house next door for two scenes with a neighbor lady named Carol . According to Bryan Cranston, one scene is very sweet and nice and one is not.

On 12-10 a number of scenes were filmed with Walt at the storage unit (4800 block of Tramway Ridge NE) where the pile of cash is still being kept.

Aaron Paul showed up with an advanced beard. His scene involved a very angry Jesse banging on white Cadillac in the driveway, trying to get the trunk to open. There were a couple of large red gas cans in the trunk perhaps containg hydrofluoric acid. Walt comes out of the house. He opens the door and looks at something then he gets inside the car.

In the driving scene that was being taped, Hank, was driving his Durango, with Jesse as his passenger.

In the final scene, Walt walks out of the house, in the middle of the night, in his bathrobe. He looks puzzled, like he's trying to figure out what's going on. He walks up to his black Chrysler, goes to the rear end and looks for something under the rear bumper. He then pulls out, a GPS tracker like the one Hank had him plant on Gus' car, then he looks completely stunned, and then looks up and gazes into the distance. He's just realized Hank has been tracking his movements and so knows he has been visiting the storage unit. The camera slowly backs away from him in a dramatic shot and the scene ends.
Original post:
http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:6132