The Rolling Stones

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

PS: Lucas revolutionized the cinema then ended up being overshadowed by Empire Strikes Back... then came back and decided to make movies just for money... then came back and destroyed STar Wars franchise... then came back and made the worst Indiana Jones movie just for money...

Any other movie of his was complete bullshit... I can't respect a guy who made one good film... then he got outshined with the sequel and after that he became one of the most idiotic persons in film history. Not to mention he admitted he didn't really cared about the fans and as long as he made money he wouldn't see a problem.... :facepalm:
Last edited by RIFA on July 5th, 2011, 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You just do not have appreciation for how The Rolling Stones revolutionized music like me and RIFA do.

Oh, and damn, that's some epic music right there. I really love The Last Time, I think that's my third favourite of theirs.

Mason01 wrote:You just do not have appreciation for how The Rolling Stones revolutionized music like me and RIFA do.
Yeah I was joking you were not.

Well that's a relief.

Saw them back in 2006 with Kanye West & Alice Cooper as opening acts. My first/maybe favorite concert.

Great lesser known Stones song v

Rolling Stones are easily one of my favorite (if not favorite) classic rock band. Some of my favs:

Gimme Shelter
Jumping Jack Flash
Shine A Light
Under My Thumb
Satisfaction
Paint it Black
Get Off of My Cloud
Sympathy For the Devil
Can't You Hear Me Knocking

Mason01 wrote:Who's a fan?
Not really a fan but their songs are great.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Who's a fan?
If you like their songs then you are a fan.
Or, you should be. ;)

Mason01 wrote:
ThePhantomTerror wrote:
If you like their songs then you are a fan.
Or, you should be. ;)
LOL, I've only heard a few Rolling Stones song, so I'm not 'eligible' to be called a fan.

Yes. You. Are. But you don't know it yet. Just wait, you'll be buying T-shirts and mugs in no time.