Toy Story 4 (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 11:46 pm
so this movie is about abortions or what?
Pratham standup when.

i just want to know if this horny slut who couldn't keep her legs closed and then killed the baby was in the movie or not

run free my children

Ruth wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 4:42 pm
run free my children
That's what Ramsey Bolton said...

This was wonderful and washes the taste of Spider-Man from the mouth.

3 still feels like the end of the story, while this feels more like an epilogue, but it's no less fantastic.

Felt most similar to Finding Dory, especially with the subtext of a "caring for children with special needs" theme.

Keanu Reeves' character was fun, but honestly Key & Peele absolutely stole the show for me.

Hard not to cry.

This was alright. Still prefer the other three.

This is the correct ending. Although, it may still be possible to find another good one next time. But this one definitely makes sense. New characters are great, but we don't see enough the old ones like mr and mrs Potato.
Overall very good.

Demoph wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 5:12 pm
This is the correct ending. Although, it may still be possible to find another good one next time. But this one definitely makes sense. New characters are great, but we don't see enough the old ones like mr and mrs Potato.
Overall very good.
Exactly. Prior to seeing it, I kept thinking there was no need for another ending after 3, and there actually was, and I just couldn't see it.