Toy Story 4 (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 2:55 pm
I put more value and importance on a woman, her life, her pain and suffering, her future and her freedom, than a fetus who isn’t yet a baby.
First you must agree that you don't know when a human life begins. That could be alive and you don't know it.

Second, if it's alive, no life is more valueable that other.

Finally, that's a silly argument. Are you pro robbery? Because that thief is in pain because he has no money, and he's suffering. Do you think about his future and freedom? Because you do, you help him but condemn his assaults. Pro life is about saving both lives.

Please, think about it a little more. Don't follow your fellings and think reasonably.

sebal24 wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 3:54 pm
Please, think about it a little more. Don't follow your fellings and think reasonably.
no u

Nistopher Colon wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:03 pm
sebal24 wrote:
no u
Let me know when you have some solid argument.

sebal24 wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:05 pm
Nistopher Colon wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:03 pm
sebal24 wrote:
no u
Let me know when you have some solid argument.
you first

sebal24 wrote:
Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 2:55 pm
I put more value and importance on a woman, her life, her pain and suffering, her future and her freedom, than a fetus who isn’t yet a baby.
First you must agree that you don't know when a human life begins. That could be alive and you don't know it.

Second, if it's alive, no life is more valueable that other.

Finally, that's a silly argument. Are you pro robbery? Because that thief is in pain because he has no money, and he's suffering. Do you think about his future and freedom? Because you do, you help him but condemn his assaults. Pro life is about saving both lives.

1) Don’t tell me what to do. 2) I’m not interested in having this argument, so I don’t have to “think reasonably” by your standarts, because you already are not accepting my reasonable thinking in the first place. And finally, 3) you guys can quit your bullshit, pro-life is almost never about saving both lives. Pro-choice is. Pro-choice is not about aborting fetuses left and right whenever your heart desires (although even that should be within a woman’s right, since her and only her will have to carry the fetus to full term, and nobody else), pro-choice is about bettering sex education, bettering the availability of such education and help for those in need, especially those who are single and from lower socio-economic backgrounds and people of color, since they are statistically the ones to need that help more than others; offering help and support for women whatever their choices may be. It’s about the freedom of being in control of your own body.

And since I’ll reiterate the fact that I’m simply not interested in having this discussion, you can stop replying to me. And before you call me rude or are offended by my words - I’m not rude. But I don’t have to talk to anyone who doesn’t support my rights.

How many babies have you killed by masturbating lmao

Master Virgo wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:41 pm
How many babies have you killed by masturbating lmao
Semen is no baby.

Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:20 pm
you can stop replying to me.
Don't tell me what to do either.
Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:20 pm
I’m simply not interested in having this discussion
So why do you reply? If you do, I want to respond. We are talking not having a discussion. We don't have to fight or be nasty.
you already are not accepting my reasonable thinking in the first place
No, because I think I proved you wrong. If I'm wrong, you can show me where.
Until then, let me say something about this:
that should be within a woman’s right, since her and only her will have to carry the fetus to full term, and nobody else.
So why is it wrong to kill the baby in womb, for instance, at 6 months?

I think the issue with pro choice is that it doesn't know any other "solution" to the "problem", and a thinks that abortion doesn't hurt the woman in the long run.
Last edited by sebal24 on July 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can we stop talking about fucking abortion in the Toy Story 4 thread?

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 4:50 pm
Can we stop talking about fucking abortion in the Toy Story 4 thread?
how do you fuck abortion? that's gross