Toy Story 4 (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

atilasantos wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 2:25 pm
Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 2:14 pm
atilasantos wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

So they're worried about sexual harassment jokes. What about supporting abortion, Disney?
What about it? Abortion is great for women who need it :thumbup:
Yep, killing babies is a great thing :thumbup:
:facepalm:

atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:
atilasantos wrote:

So they're worried about sexual harassment jokes. What about supporting abortion, Disney?
i love you but a) abortion doesn't kill babies and b) valuing a fetus over women is wack
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on July 3rd, 2019, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:
atilasantos wrote:

I put more value and importance on a woman, her life, her pain and suffering, her future and her freedom, than a fetus who isn’t yet a baby. If you’re being a misogynistic trash or a pathetic troll, at least get your fucking terminology straight.

Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 2:55 pm
atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:

I put more value and importance on a woman, her life, her pain and suffering, her future and her freedom, than a fetus who isn’t yet a baby. If you’re being a misogynistic trash or a pathetic troll, at least get your fucking terminology straight.
Freedom to kill? A life is a life. People need to be responsible for their actions. And I never offended you. You should learn how to respect other people's opinion

atilasantos wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 3:19 pm
Ruth wrote:
atilasantos wrote:

Freedom to kill? A life is a life. People need to be responsible for their actions. And I never offended you. You should learn how to respect other people's opinion
if you had the choice to save either 1000 embryos or one child, who would you save duh

atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:
atilasantos wrote:

I don’t have to respect your opinion when it concerns my and other women’s bodies. If you’re so keen on saving lives, stop thinking about women’s wombs and start adopting those babies. Oh right. The moment they’re born the likes of you stop caring about them.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 3:24 pm
atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:

if you had the choice to save either 1000 embryos or one child, who would you save duh
It's a different story. In that case, I'm okay with it. I'm talking about abortion in general

Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 3:25 pm
atilasantos wrote:
Ruth wrote:

I don’t have to respect your opinion when it concerns my and other women’s bodies. If you’re so keen on saving lives, stop thinking about women’s wombs and start adopting those babies. Oh right. The moment they’re born the likes of you stop caring about them.
At least learn how to respect people. And I have future plan on adopting a baby or a child, so yes, I do care.