Titanic 3D (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
chee wrote:I liked it too. I just don't want the 3D part.
Why? Cameron will make the 3D look great.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
chee wrote:I liked it too. I just don't want the 3D part.
Why? Cameron will make the 3D look great.
It makes my head hurt and eyes sore.

chee wrote:It makes my head hurt and eyes sore.
:?

Pfff :facepalm: Didn't he already get a lot of money from it? Just amazing how he criticizes all the converted to 3D films and then he does this. Arrogant and hypocrit twat.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Pfff :facepalm: Didn't he already get a lot of money from it? Just amazing how he criticizes all the converted to 3D films and then he does this. Arrogant and hypocrit twat.
+1

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Pfff :facepalm: Didn't he already get a lot of money from it? Just amazing how he criticizes all the converted to 3D films and then he does this. Arrogant and hypocrit twat.
+2

There really is no need to this. It just adds to his billions to make Avatar 2. He's a ass.

I guess I'm the only one that likes this idea. :think:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I guess I'm the only one that likes this idea. :think:
Probably.

he admitted that he can't make it as good as a original 3D movie, but he would probably deliver the best 3D converted movie to date from this.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I guess I'm the only one that likes this idea. :think:
I do not mind him re releasing the film in cinema, it is just that he is converting it to 3D which he said sucks. He should just digitally remaster it and release it. Why convert it to 3D which he says sucks?