Seven Psychopaths (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Mickey Rourke, and Christopher Walken.

The project reunites Farrell and In Bruges writer/director Martin McDonagh
Per Variety, the story centers on “a screenwriter (Farrell) struggling for inspiration for his script, Seven Psychopaths, who gets drawn into the dog kidnapping schemes of his oddball friends (Rockwell and Walken).” How can you not love a movie that casts Rockwell and Walken as “oddball friends”/dog kidnappers separated by 26 years in age? Rourke will play a gangster who causes trouble when his dog goes missing. (Given Rourke’s love of dogs and general flirtation with insanity, he may not know he is in Seven Psychopaths.)
Sounds great to me.

I'll check this out for Sam.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I'll check this out for Sam.
:batface:

interesting

its one of the most hyped up scripts out there...and its a great writer

the thing is...i tried to read it, and it was convoluted as hell....it was like a story within a story within a story....seemed like a bad Kaufman movie

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

As a big fan of In Bruges I'm so happy to see this is finally moving along, and with such an excellent cast to boot.

George wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

As a big fan of In Bruges I'm so happy to see this is finally moving along, and with such an excellent cast to boot.
+1 :clap:

Mr. Caine wrote:
George wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

+1 :clap:
Yep. In Bruges is one of my favorite films of that year. Really really fantasitc. Youse r a buncha fuckin' elephants :lol:

-Vader

Yep. In Bruges is one of my favorite films of that year.
I have had that on my to watch list for a while. I really liked Perrier's Bounty and this seems to have a similar vibe to it. This also obviously got much more acclaim then that movie.

In Bruges is one of my favorite movies, so I'm looking forward to this.

This has defiantly been bumped up to one of my most anticipated films of 2012 in a year loaded with promising films.