Zero Dark Thirty (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Edgerton and Chastain joining the cast sold me.

Chandler is the man in Super 8 as well. Can't wait.

Is this still coming out this year?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Is this still coming out this year?
Yeah they are still shooting for a December release.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Is this still coming out this year?
Yeah they are still shooting for a December release.
They need to release something official, actual title would be nice.

Last week, Jessica Chastain confirmed that her upcoming project, Kathryn Bigelow’s Untitled Bin Laden Project, will be shot in India.

Chastain told JustJared, “I’ve been working on Kathryn Bigelow‘s [untitled Bin Laden] movie in Jordan. I just got back, so I’m still jetlagged. I feel like I’m hallucinating now! After the Oscars, I go to India to shoot more of the exteriors for the film. The script is so incredible but they’re keep it really quiet. Even my manager and agents haven’t read it!”

The movie will center on Navy SEAL Team Six’s capture of Osama Bin Laden, which took place in Abbottabad, Pakstan.

“Bigelow wanted a backdrop that resembles Abbottabad. Since shooting in Pakistan is out of question, so she seems to have settled on India. Most probably, filming will be done in parts of Rajasthan in March,” an industry insider said.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Is it me, or does this film sound like jingoistic nonsense?

Tourmie wrote:Is it me, or does this film sound like jingoistic nonsense?
It's just you.

DoubleD wrote:
Tourmie wrote:Is it me, or does this film sound like jingoistic nonsense?
It's just you.
Oh well. Count me in with those people who thought The Hurt Locker very competently directed, greatly acted, but not superbly written. And Bigelow seems to have no ideas besides milking her wavelength to "masculine!" filmmaking for all its worth.

Tourmie wrote:Oh well. Count me in with those people who thought The Hurt Locker very competently directed, greatly acted, but not superbly written. And Bigelow seems to have no ideas besides milking her wavelength to "masculine!" filmmaking for all its worth.
Agreed. Bigelow is a nothing but a good frontwoman for the military industrial complex.

This shit will suck.Book it.