Star Wars The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Lucas is one of the biggest hacks in the fucking business. I don't like Star Wars, but I do understand how this decision would really piss off a lot of fans. I'd be really fuckin' pissed.

That is so stupid. :facepalm:

Somebody kill Lucas. I'm getting very pissed about that. Anybody know if the un-"improved" trilogy is getting a blu-ray transfer? There's no way I'm gonna buy those now. :facepalm: :evil:

Time to cancel my pre-order.....FUCK :evil:

Simon Pegg with sobering words on the subject.

I'm pretty sure the original star wars movie was made for a standalone pic, not a franchise.
You know how i know? Simple: the opening credits say: Star Wars. (NOT episode IV)
Also Luke And Leia are love interests, so they didn't plan the sequels till the movie was a big hit.

Damn it George, just leave it alone. :problem: I love my Star Wars and this nit picking shit hes doing is really annoying.

Fuck you Lucas.

schrutey69 wrote:I'm pretty sure the original star wars movie was made for a standalone pic, not a franchise.
You know how i know? Simple: the opening credits say: Star Wars. (NOT episode IV)
Also Luke And Leia are love interests, so they didn't plan the sequels till the movie was a big hit.
Lucas had written 9 "episodes," so the sequels were planned. The reason it was named Star Wars, was because that it they called it Ep. IV, people would be confused.

Baconboy wrote:
schrutey69 wrote:I'm pretty sure the original star wars movie was made for a standalone pic, not a franchise.
Lucas had written 9 "episodes," so the sequels were planned. The reason it was named Star Wars, was because that it they called it Ep. IV, people would be confused.
And because Lucas wasn't sure it would be a success; in fact I'm pretty sure Lucas thought it would be an epic failure.