Billionaire movies 2011 (your predictions)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I still haven't seen any of this years billon dollar crossing movies, the only gauranteed billion dollar movie I'm looking forward too is The Dark Knight Rises.

PowerDump wrote:I still haven't seen any of this years billon dollar crossing movies, the only gauranteed billion dollar movie I'm looking forward too is The Dark Knight Rises.
this and the Hobbit

I`ve seen all of the three billionaire movies of 2011; and honestly, the only good one was HP 7.2. And I can't see any other movie coming out this year which could make the billion. Thus, we have TDK, Avatar, Toy Story 3 and HP 7.2 as the last 4 year's most successful movies, which isn't so bad. It could have been much worse :D (Transformers, PotC, Alice ...) Coincidentally, those were also my favourite movies of these years (ok, TS 3 was third).

Concerning 2012 it's pretty sure that The Hobbit will reach the billion at record speed. TDKR has a good chance too, but it is not equally certain as TDK barely made the billion and whas strongly hyped because of the Joker. We'll see.

out of three leading movies POTC4 was the only decent one imo

HP and T3 sucked so much I could barely finish them