Films You Tried To Like... But Failed

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dark Nolan wrote:or

it should've been called Films that other people loved but I hated, and I'm gonna tell about it to play on those people's feelings - great idea :thumbup: :wtf:
how on earth people's opinion could play on others feeling?£

steveportee wrote:Or how about...watch overly sensitive people get offended because not everyone likes the same movies that they do.
no really, we have enough discussions about that anywhere else, do we really need a concentrated version of this whole forum? lol

it should've been called Films that other people loved but I hated, and I'm gonna tell about it to play on those people's feelings - great idea :thumbup: :wtf:
Or Films You Tried To Like... But Failed.

chee wrote:

Or Films You Tried To Like... But Failed.
I just don't see the point of the topic

it's the topic i tried to like... but failed

Dark Nolan wrote:
steveportee wrote:Or how about...watch overly sensitive people get offended because not everyone likes the same movies that they do.
no really, we have enough discussions about that anywhere else, do we really need a concentrated version of this whole forum? lol
No we don't need it. But I don't see any harm in it, as long as people respect others' opinions and behave themselves. I think it's an interesting topic.

steveportee wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:
No we don't need it. But I don't see any harm in it, as long as people respect others' opinions and behave themselves. I think it's an interesting topic.
exactly

now do we really respect each other's opinions? that's the question

You guys realize you just wasted the last 2 pages on bs ? :lol:

Holy shit, 11 pages in less than a day, this thread blew up! :wtf:

Also, if you didn't like the movie, don't call it overrated or a shitpile because the point of this thread is that the movies are generally considered good.

Also, The Seventh Seal.

Also, I like that alot of people don't like 2001. It makes my inner hipster smile. 8-)

I'd have to agree with Mr Caine about The Social Network. Se7en and Fight Club had far superior acting. I didn't really feel as though the actors really stood out, they were just... there, in front of me. I tried to like The Social Network (I actually did end up giving it a eight, but has since lowered after multiple viewings) but I just... couldn't. It's impossible, for me at least.

Se7en and Fight Club had far superior acting.
Not really and I am huge Pitt fan.