TDK opening day record broken

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
But don't be so sad, I know is OUTRAGE, but think on this:
The twilight fans just went to the cinemas the first day...then they forget about the movie. Just compare the numbers.
Don't compare the reviews because TDK wins by far.
TDK still has like 30 records to broke so don't be sad.

natalie wrote:I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
The twilight fans just went to the cinemas the first day...then they forget about the movie. Just compare the numbers.
You're a girl? And you prefer TDK to New Moon? I think I just fell in love with you :D (hm, I think I already said that to someone... :D)

Yeah, I'm a girl and for your information not all women like the romantic stuff.
I don't watchet twilight or new moon or romantic comedies cause they are really BAD movies in general.
I prefer movies with great plots and characters like, of course, TDK or any Chris Nolan movie.
"Let the right one in" or "True Blood" are better vampires stories to watch.
Thank for the compliment, I guess...

natalie wrote:Thank for the compliment, I guess...
Yeah, you can take it as a compliment ;)

DHOPW42 wrote:
natalie wrote:I had more sad news for you guys, New moon Not just broke the first day record...it´s the fastes movie to reach de $100 millions mark.
You're a girl?
Her user name is natalie....

I guess you did'nt get the joke... :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
natalie wrote:Thank for the compliment, I guess...
Yeah, you can take it as a compliment ;)
By the way, thanks for the compliment. I will take it.
I wonder, Am I the only girl here?

No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.

DHOPW42 wrote:No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.
Yo. 8-)

I hate Twilight with a passion. Very angry how this piece of shit movie beat one of TDK's records. :x

chee wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:No, I don't think so. There were at least two more girls here, but I don't remember, who.
Yo. 8-)

I hate Twilight with a passion. Very angry how this piece of crap movie beat one of TDK's records. :x
Don't feel bad. It's just numbers. The important thing is that TDK is MUCH BETTER stuff.