Modern Warfare 2 Music

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I got Modern Warfare 2, and I just need to say firstly that it's an amazing game.

Secondly, the music was done by Hans Zimmer (who did The Dark Knight and who is doing Inception). It's so funny because if you lose an online multiplayer match, the first three notes that play are identical to the section in "Watch the World Burn" from the TDK soundtrack. Kind of hard to explain without audio samples, but in the movie it's when the Joker rigs the two ferries...that really slow, dark music. Anyway, I just thought that I'd share because the Modern Warfare 2 music definitely has TDK undertones--also, Pirates of the Caribbean and pretty much every other movie that Zimmer scored. :D

If anyone wants to play MW2 online, hit me up: my Xbox Live gamertag is DarkKnightCAL. Just message me saying you're from here.

A lot of a composer's music tends to overlap. Just check out how many indistinguishable scores Danny Elfman's done! I believe Watch the World Burn was composed by James Newton Howard (Although I'm not sure, someone should kindly fact check that) as he was in charge of the more dramatic pieces in the films while Zimmer was more in charge of Batman's theme and The Joker's music.

I just got the game and can't wait to play it!