Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Alberto wrote:Platoon or 21 Grams?
21grams

out of those two films that's the one I would wanna watch at the moment. Tho Platoon is winning!
Say Girl

Apocalypse Now or The Bridge on the River Kwai?

Alberto wrote:Apocalypse Now or The Bridge on the River Kwai?
Apocalypse Now with ease

can anyone recommend me some tv-series in the vein of The Big Bang Theory?

Dark Nolan wrote:can anyone recommend me some tv-series in the vein of The Big Bang Theory?
Not exactly related, but Community is hilarious and has a lot of pop-culture references that only nerds (like me) get.

jr724 wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:can anyone recommend me some tv-series in the vein of The Big Bang Theory?
Not exactly related, but Community is hilarious and has a lot of pop-culture references that only nerds (like me) get.
thanks, I'll check it out

Just watched Gangs of New York, and well... thank you guys ! :) Daniel Day-Lewis was spectacular ! I'll try to watch My Left Foot tomorrow, I'll tell you which one is the best ;)

Dark Nolan wrote:
jr724 wrote: Not exactly related, but Community is hilarious and has a lot of pop-culture references that only nerds (like me) get.
Most show's on NBC's Thursday night comedy lineup are pretty great. 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation & The Office. (Btw, Steve Carell is leaving The Office next season to be replaced by Will Ferrell! :o His first show is next week!)

solo2001 wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:
Most show's on NBC's Thursday night comedy lineup are pretty great. 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation & The Office. (Btw, Steve Carell is leaving The Office next season to be replaced by Will Ferrell! :o His first show is next week!)
I've seen a few episodes of The Office and I didn't like it though I think Carrel is one of the best modern comedians

solo2001 wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:
Actually he's just on for 4 episodes, but I certainly wouldn't mind Will being his replacement, even though Carell can never really be replaced. Parks and Rec is definitely my favourite comedy on right now, reminds me of what The Office once was.