Recommend Me A Movie Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The first one is how I think the movie is good and the second one is how much I like the movie. I know you don't believe in the difference of those two.
Yeah that is rubbish.

thrice wrote:I've been planning on watching it for months but I never did, mostly because of it's running time. I heard that the first hour is a chore to sit through....I think I'm gonna watch it anyways
get ready for half an hour of completely pointless wedding dances lol

Dark Nolan wrote:get ready for half an hour of completely pointless wedding dances lol
That wasn't pointless man.
before sending them to a hell which was waiting for them they should have showed us how happy they were and it should've taken its time.
Last edited by Master Virgo on June 2nd, 2011, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mastervirgo wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:get ready for half an hour of completely pointless wedding dances lol
That wasn't pointless man. before sending them to the hell which was waiting for them they should have showed us how happy they were and it should've taken its time.
tell me honestly, was that really interesting for you to watch them dance for 30 minutes? :eh:

Dark Nolan wrote:tell me honestly, was that really interesting for you to watch them dance for 30 minutes? :eh:
No :lol:
but it wasn't annoying.

Has anybody seen Paprika? I'm not sure if it's worth a trying or not. :think:

mastervirgo wrote:Has anybody seen Paprika? I'm not sure if it's worth a trying or not. :think:
It's fucking awesome. Satoshi Kon was a genius. His other films (and his series) are amazing also, his passing was such a shame.

-Vader

@Vader182

Love your avatar :D

Love the series but 2.0 is just simply the second greatest movie ever made!

mastervirgo wrote:Has anybody seen Paprika? I'm not sure if it's worth a trying or not. :think:
its really good!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

It's definitely worth the watch. I remember being a little disappointed with it story-wise, but the visuals are just insanely cool.