Fright Night (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I don't usually like vampire films but the OP article and Colin Farrell have got me interested.

"you're always improvising, even if you stick to the dialogue...every take, the physicality should be different, the energy should be different"

:twothumbsup:

talli wrote:

"you're always improvising, even if you stick to the dialogue...every take, the physicality should be different, the energy should be different"

I'd say Farrell stole the words from your posts :D

christophmac wrote:
talli wrote:

riding a bike is universal

talli wrote:
christophmac wrote:

Just joking of course, I agree with Farrell's point on acting but I could've sworn that you said the same thing... and not just the physicality generally, but literally word for word :lol: .

christophmac wrote:
talli wrote:

Just joking of course, I agree with Farrell's point on acting but I could've sworn that you said the same thing... and not just the physicality generally, but literally word for word :lol: .

probably not word for word, but i've said that before.

Red Band Clip:

Colin Farrell really does look like one of the best things about this movie. His Jerry has the “pretty” look of Twilight's Edward Cullen, but none of the Emo attitude or disdain for his vampiric abilities. Instead, he’s a goodlooking, bloodthirsty monster and loves every minute he gets to spend terrorizing the innocent. :thumbup:

Yelchin is underrated.