What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Captain America - Bullshit.

VALKYRIE - Bryan Singer --- 8.2/10

Pretty good movie. Bryan Singer is such an underrated director and I wish he directs more movies. I also wish they would've cast Bruno Ganz as Hitler because I heard how good he was in Downfall.

The green hornet
1/10 :facepalm:
I have no words...MICHEL GONDRY What the hell you were thinking!!!

dagn96 wrote:VALKYRIE - Bryan Singer --- 8.2/10

Pretty good movie. Bryan Singer is such an underrated director and I wish he directs more movies. I also wish they would've cast Bruno Ganz as Hitler because I heard how good he was in Downfall.
He was PERFECT in Downfall. Hands down one of the greatest performances in cinema history.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

8.4/10

I loved the fast pace diologe and sarcastic humor
Why you lurking my page brah?

Three Colors: Blue - 8.5/10 (I'm very sleepy, so It's not really an official rating, but that's kinda it)

The Rite (2011)
8/10

I watched this a while ago actually, not that long ago to be honest, but I felt I needed to rewatch it. I was glad I did. This is one hell of a underrated movie. Hopkins was brilliant, he completely stole the show as you'd expect. O'Donoghue was pretty great, especially in the last act when the tension really started to mount. The shocks were pretty scary, the script was nicely polished and the score was rich and haunting, it served the film well. There was some good character development as well, which really gave the audience a true connection with the main character. I didn't like the ending (I watched the alternative ending on the Blu-ray, and it's a much better fitting end to the story), but, it's nothing that bland to destroy the entire film completely. Overall, a jumpy, well acted, well structured horror/thriller with some really memorable moments. Underrated.

Heat, 6.5/10. I stayed with it for the first hour or so but it just kinda. kept. going. for. fucking. ever.

Fast Five (2011)
Rating: 7.3/10
Like: 7.5/10