What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
solaris - 4.2/10

meh movie, but good for the lolz

Solaris - 8.5/10

Trainspotting - 8.4/10. As great as ever.

thrice wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: Some people can't get through the whole wedding thing, I found it rather amusing though. I felt cozy looking at them in their natural environments, feeling comfortable with each other. And the scene where De Niro ran naked in the streets was prescious.
imo the last third is the weakest part of it. It's too straight-forward and clichéd
really that was the only part actually really enjoyed. Its the only part of the film where somethings happens at more than a snail's pace.

Batman Forever (1995)
5/10

Jim Carrey was the savior of this film. His performance was outrageous, entertaining and hilarious. The last twenty minutes were enjoyable to say the least, which was surprising. The rest sucked. The tone, theme and atmosphere was too childish and corny, and it was way to colorful for a Batman film. The opening scene was beyond fail, and Tommy Lee Jones what were you thinking? Fucking terrible.

Batman and Robin

Watched it yesterday, because I hadn't watched it since I was 10. I wanted to see just how bad this was. And it was bad. And I mean BAD. No redeeming factors except that it's a Batman movie.

1/10

Mason01 wrote:Batman Forever (1995)
5/10

Jim Carrey was the savior of this film. His performance was outrageous, entertaining and hilarious. The last twenty minutes were enjoyable to say the least, which was surprising. The rest sucked. The tone, theme and atmosphere was too childish and corny, and it was way to colorful for a Batman film. The opening scene was beyond fail, and Tommy Lee Jones what were you thinking? f***ing terrible.
A 5/10 seems a bit high given what you thought of it.

Born On The 4th Of July

great and important film

A

Jeebus wrote:A 5/10 seems a bit high given what you thought of it.
The third act was pretty good. Carrey was great. It had some good action here and there and Kidman was hot. That's worth a five.

crazy stupid love...everybody was on fire. all of my female friends wanna have gosling's babies because of his performance here

4/5

rise of the apes

4/5

serkis should be nominated

my 2 favorite movies of the year so far

Baconboy wrote:Image

Batman and Robin

Watched it yesterday, because I hadn't watched it since I was 10. I wanted to see just how bad this was. And it was bad. And I mean BAD. No redeeming factors except that it's a Batman movie.

1/10
What you talking about this is one of the greatest films ever alone for the one liners...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What killed the Dinosaurs... THE ARGHHICE AGE