Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 12128
Joined: February 2011
CaliKid329 wrote:
mastervirgo wrote:Tarantino sucked in Pulp Fiction as an actor just like Scorsese in Taxi Driver.
I can't even remember if Marty even had a line in Taxi Driver. Did he or was he just sitting in the back of the car?

Posts: 42095
Joined: May 2010
Marty was fantastic in Taxi Driver. You guys are delusional.

Posts: 4533
Joined: June 2011
Location: Lost Angeles
mastervirgo wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
I can't even remember if Marty even had a line in Taxi Driver. Did he or was he just sitting in the back of the car?

Thanks. I forgot about that scene.

Posts: 236
Joined: June 2010
allstarr55js wrote:Would I deserve to have my balls chopped off if I was more excited for this than TDKR?
Nope. I'm in the same boat as you, my friend.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
this is gonna be wack compared to TDKR

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
talli wrote:this is gonna be wack compared to TDKR
Everything is going to be wack compared to TDKR. :twothumbsup:

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
im not even gonna be able to enjoy sex when TDKR comes out..maaaan i better savor this next year

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
talli wrote:im not even gonna be able to enjoy sex when TDKR comes out..maaaan i better savor this next year
:lol:

Posts: 4938
Joined: December 2009
Location: London
allstarr55js wrote:Would I deserve to have my balls chopped off if I was more excited for this than TDKR?
Regardless of whether you deserve it, it's going to happen. I'm going to be the one to do it. Blaspheme against Nolan again and it'll be crucifixion my friend...

Posts: 42095
Joined: May 2010
christophmac wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Would I deserve to have my balls chopped off if I was more excited for this than TDKR?
Regardless of whether you deserve it, it's going to happen. I'm going to be the one to do it. Blaspheme against Nolan again and it'll be crucifixion my friend...
I never said I was more excited for this.

Post Reply