Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the name sounds cheesy but this project seems great.
It will be interesting to see if he gets Morricone this time on board

OMG, this is amazing :o It's my second most anticipated movie, after The Dark Knight Rises.

Cant wait for this :P

Mr. Caine wrote:Cant wait for this :P
+100000

OMZ!!!!! :o :o :o :D :D :D

thrice wrote:the name sounds cheesy but this project seems great.
Oh wow, good point, that would be double awesome.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
thrice wrote:the name sounds cheesy but this project seems great.
Oh wow, good point, that would be double awesome.
That would be perfect!

Ema Skye wrote:At first I thought it was going to be a movie about Spaghetti and I was excited but then I realized that its a Western film, which is good and all but still... :(
They are named Spaghetti Western, because they used to shoot Westerns in Spain and Italy. That is also why the original name of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is Italian.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
Ema Skye wrote:At first I thought it was going to be a movie about Spaghetti and I was excited but then I realized that its a Western film, which is good and all but still... :(
They are named Spaghetti Western, because they used to shoot Westerns in Spain and Italy. That is also why the original name of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is Italian.
And why much of it is dubbed.

My excitement for this is through the roof. 2012 is going to be inane. Ordinarily, this would be my most anticipated or second most, but now.. I dunno. Too many fantastic films coming out.

"I'd like to do a Western. But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with. Let's shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad. Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it A Southern." This was QT from a couple of years ago would interesting if he is still going in this direction.