Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CaliKid329 wrote:
mastervirgo wrote:Tarantino sucked in Pulp Fiction as an actor just like Scorsese in Taxi Driver.
I can't even remember if Marty even had a line in Taxi Driver. Did he or was he just sitting in the back of the car?

Marty was fantastic in Taxi Driver. You guys are delusional.

mastervirgo wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
I can't even remember if Marty even had a line in Taxi Driver. Did he or was he just sitting in the back of the car?

Thanks. I forgot about that scene.

allstarr55js wrote:Would I deserve to have my balls chopped off if I was more excited for this than TDKR?
Nope. I'm in the same boat as you, my friend.

this is gonna be wack compared to TDKR

talli wrote:this is gonna be wack compared to TDKR
Everything is going to be wack compared to TDKR. :twothumbsup:

im not even gonna be able to enjoy sex when TDKR comes out..maaaan i better savor this next year

talli wrote:im not even gonna be able to enjoy sex when TDKR comes out..maaaan i better savor this next year
:lol:

allstarr55js wrote:Would I deserve to have my balls chopped off if I was more excited for this than TDKR?
Regardless of whether you deserve it, it's going to happen. I'm going to be the one to do it. Blaspheme against Nolan again and it'll be crucifixion my friend...

christophmac wrote:
Regardless of whether you deserve it, it's going to happen. I'm going to be the one to do it. Blaspheme against Nolan again and it'll be crucifixion my friend...
I never said I was more excited for this.