Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
OMG YES!!!!
Earlier today the Internet was swept up with news that Quentin Tarantino was somehow involved with a new spaghetti western called 'The Angel, the Bad and the Wise,' starring Keith Carradine and Treat Williams and Franco Nero. The source of the news? Italian actor Nero, who told an website, via a rough translation:

"We have already been signed by a dozen people who will be part of project. Among the filmmakers involved include Quentin Tarantino, Keith Carradine, Treat Williams. Fifteen people in all, Americans who want to do this movie, and so we are trying to produce it outside of Italy."

That was this morning, however. Once the news spread, a few people with ins to the Tarantino camp were itching to elaborate on the story, which is where AICN's Mr. Beaks stepped in to clarify some of what Nero said.

Beaks isn't at liberty to say a whole lot at this early stage, but he is able to confirm a few things: Quentin Tarantino's next film will definitely be a spaghetti western (he's not merely appearing in it, as was the case with Takashi Miike's 'Sukiyaki Western Django'), it will definitely see the director reuniting with 'Inglourious Basterds' scene stealer Christoph Waltz, and it will definitely not be called 'The Angel, the Bad and the Wise.' (According to Beaks, "Even if it got completely mangled by Google Translate, it's still not even close.")
http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/02/28/qu ... i-western/
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Christoph Waltz is also signed on for this project

talli wrote:Christoph Waltz is also signed on for this project
Which makes even more awesome!! I think he is currently shooting Roman palanski's new movie in europe or something like that.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

talli wrote:Christoph Waltz is also signed on for this project
THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING. :batface:

i guess when you find a good actor, you keep him close by

Franco Nero is still alive?!? He was great as Django This sounds pretty good
{=}

At first I thought it was going to be a movie about Spaghetti and I was excited but then I realized that its a Western film, which is good and all but still... :(

Seriously though, I'm glad to see Quentin Taratino and Christoph Waltz working together again.

Ema Skye wrote:At first I thought it was going to be a movie about Spaghetti and I was excited but then I realized that its a Western film, which is good and all but still... :(

Seriously though, I'm glad to see Quentin Taratino and Christoph Waltz working together again.
Don't worry, there might not be any spaghetti in it, but there will definitely be humpink in it.

I'm happy, Tarantino has been needing to do a Western for like 15 years, about fucking time. :twothumbsup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

This is going to be AMAZING