Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
:sick:

have you not seen Due Date...he was incredibly sympathetic and moving

I saw Due Date...nothing wrong with his dramatic performance but I just don't personally find his characters funny. In Hangover Part II he was downright annoying and came extremely close to going full retard.

Leo will nail this role with ease. It will hardly be a challenge, he is just that fucking good. THE MAN IS GREATNESS!

allstarr55js wrote:Leo will nail this role with ease. It will hardly be a challenge, he is just that fucking good. THE MAN IS GREATNESS!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Leo will nail this role with ease. It will hardly be a challenge, he is just that fucking good. THE MAN IS GREATNESS!
At least I can admit it! Unlike these closet nut huggers!!!

allstarr55js wrote:Leo will nail this role with ease. It will hardly be a challenge, he is just that f***ing good. THE MAN IS GREATNESS!
We'll see but i feel like i'm always watching leo rather his character.

cooldued wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Leo will nail this role with ease. It will hardly be a challenge, he is just that f***ing good. THE MAN IS GREATNESS!
I hate you. First you ruin my debate in the other thread by changing the subject and now this.

allstarr55js wrote:
cooldued wrote:
I hate you. First you ruin my debate in the other thread by changing the subject and now this.
8-)

cooldued wrote:

its cause he can't shake his mannerisms and his speech pattern...even when he does an accent..it usually sounds like leo's retarded cousin from a diff country or region lol

talli wrote:
cooldued wrote:

its cause he can't shake his mannerisms and his speech pattern...even when he does an accent..it usually sounds like leo's retarded cousin from a diff country or region lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgo ... re=related

talli wrote:have you not seen Due Date...he was incredibly sympathetic and moving

Giving Due Date an example is kinda silly...

It's Kind of a Funny Story it's a much much better choice to prove what you're trying to say...