Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CaliKid329 wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Alright let's try to get back on topic. Does anybody have a copy of this script?
-theweatherman
allstar55js Is the guy to see about that. He emailed me the script.

-CaliKid329
:lol:
Anyone who has it don't send it to him he is a huge troll.

Talli what are your thoughts on Costner as Ace Woody?

allstarr55js wrote:Talli what are your thoughts on Costner as Ace Woody?

i think its a weird choice, mostly because of his age

-Talli

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Talli what are your thoughts on Costner as Ace Woody?

-Talli
I kind of pictured him around late 40's 50's but maybe thought younger because DiCaprio is playing Candie.

-allstarr

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:

-Talli
I kind of pictured him around late 40's 50's but maybe thought younger because DiCaprio is playing Candie.

-allstarr

i got 20s-35

I just got to his introduction in the script, and so far the character seems too flamboyant for Costner. Seems kind of strange.

theweatherman wrote:I just got to his introduction in the script, and so far the character seems too flamboyant for Costner. Seems kind of strange.
Tarantino likes to cast against type and he has never even made a questionable casting decision.

I was going to say, I don't know the part obviously, but with that said, how many parts has he cast odd choices for that then nailed it?

-Vader

So I finished the script, other than a few facepalm Tarantino cliches it is a pretty awesome script. I really like the Jamie Foxx casting, but am a bit skeptical about the Leo casting. Anyway I am very interested to see how this turns out.

theweatherman wrote:So I finished the script, other than a few facepalm Tarantino cliches it is a pretty awesome script. I really like the Jamie Foxx casting, but am a bit skeptical about the Leo casting. Anyway I am very interested to see how this turns out.
How's the dialogue?
-ThePhantomTerror :P