Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:"I'd like to do a Western. But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with. Let's shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad. Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it A Southern." This was QT from a couple of years ago would interesting if he is still going in this direction.
Shit, I remember that.

Hm...

Yes I remember that too, and I would prefer a "Southern" to a Western, simply because of Tarantino said. It would be different and it would explore an area that filmmakers have never traveled through.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Yes I remember that too, and I would prefer a "Southern" to a Western, simply because of Tarantino said. It would be different and it would explore an area that filmmakers have never traveled through.
+1

Uma Thurman commented about it while promoting a film.
“I think he has a script ready to start of a new film, a ‘Southern’, I think it’s really exciting. It’s another new story and a fresh piece of material that he is channelling at the moment. So I think Kill Bill lives down the road.”
Read more: Uma Thurman talks Quentin Tarantino’s next film | TotalFilm.com

allstarr55js wrote:Uma Thurman commented about it while promoting a film.
“I think he has a script ready to start of a new film, a ‘Southern’, I think it’s really exciting. It’s another new story and a fresh piece of material that he is channelling at the moment. So I think Kill Bill lives down the road.”
Read more: Uma Thurman talks Quentin Tarantino’s next film | TotalFilm.com
give me teh link :neutral:

I heard a rumor Cillian Murphy may join this along with Christoph Waltz.

allstarr55js wrote:I heard a rumor Cillian Murphy may join this along with Christoph Waltz.
Really?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:I heard a rumor Cillian Murphy may join this along with Christoph Waltz.
Really?
Yeah.

Source?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Source?
I cannot reveal my source.. but I trust the source.