Last movie/movies you bought

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Never Let Me Go
Man from U.N.C.L.E

akv1984 wrote:Man from U.N.C.L.E
Dope choice, systa!!!

BlairCo wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Man from U.N.C.L.E
Dope choice, systa!!!
Thanks bruh

Someone brought this to trade it in at work and I almost pissed my pants. Bought this from my manager as soon as the guy left.

Picked these up in the HMV sale:

Bacon wrote:Someone brought this to trade it in at work and I almost pissed my pants. Bought this from my manager as soon as the guy left.
Wow this is awesome I didn't even know there was a blu-ray version of this how much was it?

Thedarknight628 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Someone brought this to trade it in at work and I almost pissed my pants. Bought this from my manager as soon as the guy left.
Wow this is awesome I didn't even know there was a blu-ray version of this how much was it?
The BR transfer isn't really great. More an upscale than anything. The big thing that is helped by the BR disc is that the sound is great. And I got it for $10 (my manager gave me a deal and thought no one else would buy it).

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫

Bacon wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
The BR transfer isn't really great. More an upscale than anything. The big thing that is helped by the BR disc is that the sound is great. And I got it for $10 (my manager gave me a deal and thought no one else would buy it).
It's still a decent price for it, I always wanted to see the whole thing.

Yeah $10 was pretty much a steal just for what it is (not as much for the content but still). The film itself is all on YouTube I believe, just broken up into different videos for each song.