The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
bootsy wrote:Oh great the usual snobby critics didn't like it: Phillips, Edelstein, Denby. Just waiting for Rex Reed to complete the square.
Rex Reed loved it and gave it 4/4 stars. :lol: Go figure, if you actually look at his reviews this year, he hasn't trolled that much.
Wow unbelievable. I thought he would have given his same snobby review but good for him I guess. :lol:

Allstar wrote: It has an 8 avg. rating lol.

The film seems to be offending some people though.
The percentage is basically dropping with each new review coming in. It's at 82% now and on metacritic it's got 74, which is really low compared to other movies coming around this time like American Hustle or Her. I just hoped that this would be the movie of the year. Though considering its content, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that this is getting mixed opinions.

eromero wrote:
Awesome.

Mantwiss wrote:
Allstar wrote: It has an 8 avg. rating lol.

The film seems to be offending some people though.
The percentage is basically dropping with each new review coming in. It's at 82% now and on metacritic it's got 74, which is really low compared to other movies coming around this time like American Hustle or Her. I just hoped that this would be the movie of the year. Though considering its content, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that this is getting mixed opinions.
But most, if not all, reviews are praising Leo at least. I have a feeling this film is gonna be big once its released.

Jonah Hill on Letterman tonight.

eromero wrote:
wow Robbie stole that scene

eromero wrote:
Whaaaaat... :shock: Give it to meee... Wolf, I mean. 8-)

Was hoping to go tomorrow, but it looks like it'll be a 9:30 showing on Wednesday. My friends, girlfriend, and myself have an annual ceremonious film screening to cap off Christmas.

-Vader

eromero wrote:
I loled. This looks great.