The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Cooper is so enthralled by the process of acting that it doesn’t even seem to bother him when directors turn him down. “I read for Scorsese for The Wolf of Wall Street,” Cooper told me. “But the part went to Jonah Hill.”
http://www.wmagazine.com/people/celebri ... er/photos/

Hill was the perfect opposoite to DiCaprio, would not of been the same with Cooper.

Oh yeah I love Coops but that wouldn't have worked at all. By the way, for those in love with Robbie like myself, check out About Time, she's got a supporting role in this.

Allstar wrote:
Cooper is so enthralled by the process of acting that it doesn’t even seem to bother him when directors turn him down. “I read for Scorsese for The Wolf of Wall Street,” Cooper told me. “But the part went to Jonah Hill.”
http://www.wmagazine.com/people/celebri ... er/photos/

Hill was the perfect opposoite to DiCaprio, would not of been the same with Cooper.

Yeah, Hill provides more of a contrast because of his shape and size

This film is intoxicating. The more it sits with me, the more I feel Scorsese created another masterpiece on par with his best work.

Forum Pro
Law

Law wrote:Image

Allstar wrote:This film is intoxicating. The more it sits with me, the more I feel Scorsese created another masterpiece on par with his best work.
I truly feel it's already a masterpiece. Some people confuse familiar themes with masterful direction, which is clearly the case with Wolf.

2 more chapters of the book left...

BlairCo wrote:2 more chapters of the book left...
Satisfying read? Might pick it up based on your answer only, thread lightly.