Grammy awards....

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
anyone has a valid link (stream online) for the Grammy Awards please?... :D :D :D

Not up yet, but I'm also looking. Glad to see Arcade Fire finally getting recognition. It seems the Grammys got some sense knocked into them this year.

Kanye got next year

Micool wrote:Kanye got next year
Taking a guess that it'll be Kanye vs. Radiohead for "Best Album of the Year", it's gonna be an epic showdown. "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is absolutely fantastic, definitely the best album of Kanye's career. We will find out soon whether Radiohead's "The King of Limbs" delivers, but if it does than the Grammy's will have to choose from two artists who should've already won the "Best Album" award. Although I am a bigger fan of Radiohead, I'll be the first to say that it will take a great effort to topple "MBDTF", it's one of the best hip-hop albums to come out in years.

TotemCheck21 wrote:
Micool wrote:Kanye got next year
Taking a guess that it'll be Kanye vs. Radiohead for "Best Album of the Year", it's gonna be an epic showdown. "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is absolutely fantastic, definitely the best album of Kanye's career. We will find out soon whether Radiohead's "The King of Limbs" delivers, but if it does than the Grammy's will have to choose from two artists who should've already won the "Best Album" award. Although I am a bigger fan of Radiohead, I'll be the first to say that it will take a great effort to topple "MBDTF", it's one of the best hip-hop albums to come out in years.
"The King of Limbs" better win over Kanye! And if it doesn't, that's just crap. :x

Arcade Fire is an awesome band. And the key word is band which entails playing instruments and having talent unlike the rest of those God awful nominees. Loved that they won, music might be coming back!

Check out all the Eminem, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga fans on Twitter/Facebook.

http://whoisarcadefire.tumblr.com/

Wait how was Kanye not in this year's Grammy's? That album came out what? November? The fuck man the Grammy's are super delayed. Kanye is going to have another album out by this spring with Jay Z. Asinine. He should have been nominated this year. I have the new Arcade Fire, wasn't in love with it, but it's pretty good music.

Agreed, Kanye is 10x the artist Eminem is. Kanye keeps changing his sound and bringing new dimensions to hip hop music. Eminem has just been recycling the same sound over and over for just about every album. Kanye should have been nominated.

I didn't go that far now...

the deadline is august 31

and MBDTF is a much better album than the recently released Radiohead album

Kanye will likely be going against Lady Gaga and possibly Taylor Swift

Grammys are usually a shitty awards ceremony tbh