Stoker (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
theseeker9175 wrote:Controversial opinion: I've yet to see a great performance by Wasikowska. She hasn't blew me away in any of her performances. I respect her a lot though, since she makes really good choices with her career.
Thoughts on her performance in Jane Eyre?

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Controversial opinion: I've yet to see a great performance by Wasikowska. She hasn't blew me away in any of her performances. I respect her a lot though, since she makes really good choices with her career.
Just saw this recently. Blew Fassbender off the screen.

BroskiSabor wrote:@Crazy I think you make a good point. The story itself and the way it progressed was very off-putting. I was able to connect all the dots in the end, though, which made up for it partly in my mind.
I just can't abide to the complete absence of relatable or likable characters in anything other than circumstance, which is made even more plain by how dumb and nonsensical India is.

Allstar wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Just saw this recently. Blew Fassbender off the screen.
I agree. :lol:

Allstar wrote:Future great actress? I'd say present.
Indeed, she is has been great for sometime already.