Justified (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
nolannolanchrischris wrote:

I'm ready
I'm pumped

I'm ready
Me too, I really love this show. Olyphant is a beast and Raylan and Boyd have one of my favorite relationships in a TV show and are some of my favorite characters in a TV show.

Nice to see that season 4 is getting really good reviews :twothumbsup:

PowerDump wrote:

I'm ready
Me too, I really love this show. Olyphant is a beast and Raylan and Boyd have one of my favorite relationships in a TV show and are some of my favorite characters in a TV show.

Nice to see that season 4 is getting really good reviews :twothumbsup:
where are these reviews you speak of?

Look at the ones on Metacritic.

Probably the best procedural on tv. The cast is supoib.

Been binging Justified, since mid-March, and now I'm a few episodes into season 5.
Anyway, my point is that esteemed character actress Margo Martindale is fantastic in Season 2 (which I thought was the best season so far).

Also

Numbers wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 8:30 pm
Been binging Justified, since mid-March, and now I'm a few episodes into season 5.
Anyway, my point is that esteemed character actress Margo Martindale is fantastic in Season 2 (which I thought was the best season so far).

Also
One of my favorite TV shows. Season 2 is also my favorite, with season 5 being my least. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the series ends. I was extremely satisfied, and the final season was pretty heavily regarded by fans and critics.

Skyab23 wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 2:14 am
One of my favorite TV shows. Season 2 is also my favorite, with season 5 being my least. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the series ends. I was extremely satisfied, and the final season was pretty heavily regarded by fans and critics.
Currently on s06e05.
I agree that season 5 is the weakest so far. I'd rate them 2>3>1>4>5.
I should be done with the series by next week; will update once I do.

Numbers wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 8:30 pm
Skyab23 wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 2:14 am
Currently on s06e05.
I agree that season 5 is the weakest so far. I'd rate them 2>3>1>4>5.
I should be done with the series by next week; will update once I do.
Ever finish the series?

Skyab23 wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Ever finish the series?
Yep, just forgot to post about it.
I thought season 6 wrapped up the series pretty nicely, and was a return-to-form after season 5. That being said, season 2 remains my favorite.