All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 3:02 am
i hope he doesn't have a mustache in it
What a disaster. Film ruined.

well, mustaches do ruin dceu films

Amongst many, many things.

Master Virgo wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 1:23 pm
My level of enthusiasm for these films just went from can't give two fucks about this to OMG I'm so fucking in.£
I concur

I mean I like him too, but not enough to make me that excited for this.

Lol, I remember David Thewlis' overacting from Dragonheart. Those were the days.

He was fine as Lupin in the Harry Potter films and I have not seen him in much else besides The Big Lebowski and Wonder Woman.

His best performance was in Mike Leigh's Naked.£

They've shot for 100 days on Avatar 2 and 3. Only the stories and looks of the 4th and 5th films have been done, nothing shot.
“In terms of the story we’re telling…” Cameron confided, “I’ve found myself as a father of five starting to think about what would an Avatar story be like if it was a family drama. What if it was The Godfather? So that’s what [the Avatar sequels are] – it’s a generational family saga. That’s very different than the first film. There’s still the same setting and the same respect for the ‘shock of the new’. We still want to show you things that you haven’t even seen or imagined, but the story is very different. It’s a continuation of the same characters… but what happens when warriors who are willing to go on suicide charges and leap off cliffs, what happens when they grow up and have their own kids? It becomes a very different story. Now the kids are the risk takers and the change makers…”
http://collider.com/james-cameron-avata ... terminator

These sequels are never getting made lol. At least, not by James Cameron.

PowerDump wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 12:23 pm
These sequels are never getting made lol. At least, not by James Cameron.
Uhm, they just shot 100 days of A2 and A3, A2 is slated for December 18, 2020 release date. Even if A3 and A4 never happen we're most definitely getting at least two sequels.

I'm still baffled by the fact that director of Aliens, The Abyss, T2 and two of the mega-grossers like Titanic and Avatar still makes people doubtful of his goals.

It's James Cameron, he's doing this, no going back.