Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bondurant saw the British actor in Georgia, filming the bloody bar fight that triggers the open war in The WettestCounty. Hardy’s performances in such earlier films as Warrior, Bronson have had a brooding ferocity, and Bondurant saw that in action on the set – in take after take.

Bondurant: “He was freaking me out, I mean, because he just turns on this rage and he’s flying really fast with these stunt men. And it’s, it’s … frightening.”

get ready for a title change

Since Talli rarely posts sources, I found one:

http://www.destroythebrain.com/2012/02/ ... le-change/
John Hillcoat‘s upcoming film Wettest County seems to be the latest victim of studio heads over analyzing the little details in order to cater to the “everyday film-goer.”

It is being reported by The Playlist via Matt Bondurant’s twitter page (the author of the book The Wettest County in the World) that the film’s title is getting repealed. The author simply tweeted “get ready to change hash tag – title change in works.”
I guess it kinda makes sense, "Wettest County" doesn't sound like a very strong title considering what this film seems to be about.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Watch out for Shia in this film.

I like the title...

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Watch out for Shia in this film.

I bet everyone in this movie will give an Oscar worthy performance. Way too much firepower in this movie. I don't understand the Shia hate on this forum.

Mason wrote:I like the title...
So do I. Fucking average movie goer ruining shit again.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Mason wrote:I like the title...
So do I. Fucking average movie goer ruining shit again.
I read about this the other day. Its based off a fucking book! Why on Earth does there need to be a title change??? Now you're gonna confuse the big fans of the book. Wettest County is an awesome name.

Wettest County is a good title, and like the book it makes perfect sense for what the film is about. I'll be slightly disappointed if they change the name in an attempt to appeal to the knuckle-dragging audiences.

Forum Pro
Law
OFFICIAL! The title has been changed to ......

Tom Hardy Party