Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CaliKid329 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Watch out for Shia in this film.

I bet everyone in this movie will give an Oscar worthy performance. Way too much firepower in this movie. I don't understand the Shia hate on this forum.
Cuz his body of work is not very good.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

I bet everyone in this movie will give an Oscar worthy performance. Way too much firepower in this movie. I don't understand the Shia hate on this forum.
Correct, I think he has potential though.

Redsmile wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

His movies may not be great but I think he's fantastic. AGTRYS, Wall Street 2, Greatest game ever played. He's done with the blockbusters, now he's gonna keep taking character roles.

You know why it's called 'Wettest County'? It's because it's where my girlfriend lives.

While Hardy’s character was skinny, the actor was forced to play him bulky, “He had to put on weight for The Dark Knight Rises” says producer Lucy Fisher. “But he figured out other ways of showing the vulnerable side of this violent character”

I would assume we'd be getting a trailer pretty soon here.

mchekhov wrote:Image
While Hardy’s character was skinny, the actor was forced to play him bulky, “He had to put on weight for The Dark Knight Rises” says producer Lucy Fisher. “But he figured out other ways of showing the vulnerable side of this violent character”
Whats this photo from?!?!