Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Hardy loves that stupid pose, doesn't he :lol:

cassm wrote:Hardy loves that stupid pose, doesn't he :lol:
Reported.

We have: Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Jessica Chastain, Shia LaBeouf, Guy Pearce and Mia Wasikowska. Of course I'm fucking in for this film! 8-) 2012 is really kind to us.

m4st4 wrote:We have: Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Jessica Chastain, Shia LaBeouf, Guy Pearce and Mia Wasikowska. Of course I'm fucking in for this film! 8-) 2012 is really kind to us.
We shouldn't have Shia LaDouche.

BlairCo wrote:
m4st4 wrote:We have: Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Jessica Chastain, Shia LaBeouf, Guy Pearce and Mia Wasikowska. Of course I'm fucking in for this film! 8-) 2012 is really kind to us.
We shouldn't have Shia LaDouche.
Yeah I'm not much of a fan, his douchebagness is getting on my nerves sometimes. Still, great cast!

Yes it is.

We need a trailer now.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Forum Pro
Law
WTF from now on, nobody posts in this thread or Cogans Trade unless they have the trailer lol

Law_of_4 wrote:WTF from now on, nobody posts in this thread or Cogans Trade unless they have the trailer lol
I have it.. Somewhere... But I lost it. :shifty:

Law_of_4 wrote:WTF from now on, nobody posts in this thread or Cogans Trade unless they have the trailer lol

lol word. so annoying.

Yeah next time someone finds positive review of This Means War...