What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
MrG
Dr. Strangle Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb - 8/10
I love that title. This was a pretty funny movie but it wasn't as good as I was expecting.

Cujo - 4/10
Unnecessary.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Edition - :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: /10
Part 1 of the greatest movie(or movies if you prefer) ever created, it never gets old.

the wrestler (2008)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .75/10

mickey roukre is so memorable. gr8 directing & just makes me feel great to still be a pro wrestling fan.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:the wrestler (2008)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .75/10

mickey roukre is so memorable. gr8 directing & just makes me feel great to still be a pro wrestling fan.
Black Swan's a lot better.

RomanM wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:the wrestler (2008)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .75/10

Black Swan's a lot better.

i saw last tuesday & it was really good, just not better than the wrestler. its a fav for art direction & best actress. also, im hoping to being able 2 see true grit this thursday or wednesday. special screening.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Groundhog Day: 9/10

A creative comedy film :)

The Green Mile(1999)-9/10 almost as good as the book :)

The Town 8.5/10 Definitely got the blood flowing. Exhilarating movie, actually didn't mind Affleck in front of the camera for once. I still think he's much better behind it. Damon was the real movie star out of the two of them.

Armageddon 9/10

a truly great film by Michael Bay, i actually consider this and The Island to be his only good films, all others are just too cheesy for my taste

ps. the homage to Dr. Strangelove was hilarious :D

RomanM wrote:The Town 8.5/10 Definitely got the blood flowing. Exhilarating movie, actually didn't mind Affleck in front of the camera for once. I still think he's much better behind it. Damon was the real movie star out of the two of them.
Affleck is just as good as Damon In my opinion... just made some poor choices.

Kill Shot- 7.5/10- missed the first 15 minutes on TV but it was easy to catch up on...Fun Thriller.

allstarr55js wrote:Affleck is just as good as Damon In my opinion... just made some poor choices.
Affleck is just as good of an actor as Damon? That is laughable wow you just lost all credibility. :lol: :lol: :lol: