What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I can never watch one of his movies without knowing I am just watching Matt Damon on screen. So stop your crying Damon fanboy.

allstarr55js wrote:uhh yeah he is Damon is the most over rated actor working today he pretty much plays himself in every movie not that hard. I can never watch one of his movies without knowing I am just watching Matt Damon on screen.
Hes actually quite underrated in my opinion. The guy is a fantastic actor he just puts out quality work after quality work Invictus, The Informant, Green Zone, The Departed, Bourne trilogy, Good Will Hunting etc...not to mention he is getting fantastic reviews for his work on True Grit anyway to each his own but i guess the Gigli and Pearl Harbor star is just as good.

I think Damon is a better actor than Affleck, but let everyone have his/her own opinion.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

allstarr55js wrote:I can never watch one of his movies without knowing I am just watching Matt Damon on screen. So stop your crying Damon fanboy.
Matt Damon has some serious roles in his career... Ben Affleck did like what? :lol:

If you're talking about Casey Affleck then I think Casey is a better actor but doesn't have too many great movies....

but lol @ Ben being the same as Matt Damon... hahahahahahahahahahahhahaa :lol: :lol: Next thing you know is that Owen Wilson is a better actor than Matt Damon.... :roll:

Cidade de Deus - (9.5/10)

like I said Affleck made some poor choices... of course Damon has been in more quality films. Affleck in The Town was about as good as anything Damon has done. Not mention Affleck is just overall a more talented individual which adds more of my respect towards him.

allstarr55js wrote:like I said Affleck made some poor choices... of course Damon has been in more quality films. Affleck in The Town was about as good as anything Damon has done. Not mention Affleck is just overall a more talented individual which adds more of my respect towards him.
With all do respect, you don't know what you're talking about...

Matt Damon in The Talented Mr. Ripley >>> Ben's career....
Ben is a better director, therefore directorial-wise he has more talent...

:roll:

just my opinion sir just wait to you see Ben in the upcoming Terrence Malick film shooting now.

The Man Who Would Be King 9.5/10

amazing film :clap:

The lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring (2001)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .75/10

The lord of the rings:thw two towers (2002)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: /10

The lord of the rings:the return of the king (2003)- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: /10
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.