Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I get chills during the very end montage.

Mason wrote:I get chills during the very end montage.
Same. Even after the 7th viewing lol

Amazing trailer. Really freaky. There's something about the way the titles appear slowly over the screens that's so affecting to me, it has that slightly rough, old school quality that can be really creepy.

I love how the music stops and then Noomi screams "Please!" and then the music kicks back in.

Gives me goosebumps.

CaliKid329 wrote:I love how the music stops and then Noomi screams "Please!" and then the music kicks back in.

Gives me goosebumps.
My favourite part of the trailer.

They're not even being remotely coy about the connection to Alien, which is really, really interesting. Also, this film combining practical and cgi effects is going to be absolutely stunning. The production design looks gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll look even more so with 3D.

-Vader

looks fun.

Damn, this was an awesome trailer.

I hope it ends with a Xenomorph hatching or something, I really don’t want them to be the main antagonist in this flick. Hopefully Scott takes a completely new route with these “Space Jockeys.”

Vader182 wrote:They're not even being remotely coy about the connection to Alien, which is really, really interesting. Also, this film combining practical and cgi effects is going to be absolutely stunning. The production design looks gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll look even more so with 3D.

-Vader
And yet Ridley is constantly denying the obvious, in every interview so far. What's up with that?

I gotta watch Alien already. :tooexcited: