I finally saw the sixth Harry Potter film today

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The pacing of the film was horrible! The scenes that should have been long were too short and the scenes that should have been short were too long.
Also, why wasn't Dumbledore's funeral in it?
And what about some of the other memories? Other than that, it was a fairly okay film.

There's a nifty spoiler alert feature you can get acquainted with.

Anyways, the Harry Potter franchise has been hit and miss for me, I've never really been able to place my finger on exactly why.

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that.
Anyways, the Harry Potter franchise has been hit and miss for me, I've never really been able to place my finger on exactly why.
Same here. The third film was the best film in the entire franchise!

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that.
Same here. The third film was the best film in the entire franchise!

I just realized that I double posted on accident. Sorry about that.

akv1984 wrote:The third film was the best film in the entire franchise!
I actually think that the third is one of the worst in the franchise (the actual worst is easily the fifth). The best for me were the first two and the fourth.

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter and saw only the first two movies and I wasn't really impressed.

I loved the 6th movie. The pacing was just fine for me. Almost pitch perfect. My favorite movie of the summer so far (but I am a HP nut!) ;)

It was pretty good. :D

I loved the good luck potion part.

TeddyBlass wrote:I loved the 6th movie. The pacing was just fine for me. Almost pitch perfect. My favorite movie of the summer so far (but I am a HP nut!) ;)

I'm an HP nut as well! It's just that I'm a huge fan of he books, but a lot of the movies just really disappoint me. But it's good to watch if you're bored one evening.