I finally saw the sixth Harry Potter film today

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well, I finally saw it and I thought it was pretty bad. The pacing was awful, scenes were stretched far longer than they needed to be. It was overall, boring. Significantly lacking in action and WAY too much focus on the romance elements.

Eternalist wrote:Well, I finally saw it and I thought it was pretty bad. The pacing was awful, scenes were stretched far longer than they needed to be. It was overall, boring. Significantly lacking in action and WAY too much focus on the romance elements.
That's exactly what I thought Eternalist when I first saw it.
Right now, I just hope that they don't screw up with the seventh one. It's going to be done in two parts for crying out loud! They better not!

akv1984 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Well, I finally saw it and I thought it was pretty bad. The pacing was awful, scenes were stretched far longer than they needed to be. It was overall, boring. Significantly lacking in action and WAY too much focus on the romance elements.
That's exactly what I thought Eternalist when I first saw it.
Right now, I just hope that they don't screw up with the seventh one. It's going to be done in two parts for crying out loud! They better not!
I absolute agree with that.
I'm a huge fan of the books and the sixth one, I think is the worst (and I watched in Imax 3d). My favorite is the third. I think the only one well made for a really good filmaker. I think they need go more darker for the two last but I don'n think they gonna make it.