X-Men: First Class (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:
Yeah, looks like he really transformed.
I do not care if he did or not. He looks GREAT. On par with Heath.
:lol:

steveportee wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Vaughn is a genius.
Sometimes I think you use the word genius a bit too liberally
It was a genius move to cast Fassy and McAvoy.

Crazy Eight wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
I do not care if he did or not. He looks GREAT. On par with Heath.
You are a Fassbender hater.

allstarr55js wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
You are a Fassbender hater.

I agree. He looks awesome but on par with Heath in TDK? Isnt that kind of pushing it?
I was joking... However, I did just have an orgasm after re watching the trailer.

allstarr55js wrote:
I agree. He looks awesome but on par with Heath in TDK? Isnt that kind of pushing it?
I was joking... However, I did just have an orgasm after re watching the trailer.
:lol: TMI.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Both fass and mcavoy look exceptional. Both transformed. Both have a real emotional core. It's gonna be tough choosing one over the other. Nolan needs to work with both. I don't get how when he was replacing Franco he didn't approach mcavoy

talli wrote:Both fass and mcavoy look exceptional. Both transformed. Both have a real emotional core. It's gonna be tough choosing one over the other. Nolan needs to work with both. I don't get how when he was replacing Franco he didn't approach mcavoy
I agree, both look great.

I don't know what do you guys mean by transform. but it doesn't seem to me that none of Fassbender or McAvoy has changed a lot of their emotional expressions or their usual facial performance.

I really enjoyed kick-ass. I think ppl fail to realize that vaughns approach intentionally reflected the premise of the movie. They were regular guys trying to be makeshift heroes.....and Vaughn was making a makeshift comic superhero film

@Vigo they did change many things