The Flowers of War (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Does anybody have a link to download the 1080p version of the trailer? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

This is surely a film i will watch.Great Cinematography BTW.

Screener's out. It won't beat A Separation for the Oscar but I think I will put this in my top 5 favorite Bale roles. Aside from the Dicky-ish behavior in the beginning, the role's very different from the recent ones that Bale has been doing. I would love to see him in more roles like this (mix of funny, vulnerable and romantic). The lead actress is gorgeous.

TalkOnCorners wrote:Screener's out. It won't beat A Separation for the Oscar but I think I will put this in my top 5 favorite Bale roles. Aside from the Dicky-ish behavior in the beginning, the role's very different from the recent ones that Bale has been doing. I would love to see him in more roles like this (mix of funny, vulnerable and romantic). The lead actress is gorgeous.
Is there any way to watch it online?

I'm gonna watch this today

2 questions

1.is the film PG-13 or R-Rated?

2.is the movie watchable without suntitles?

MrBatman wrote:I'm gonna watch this today

2 questions

1.is the film PG-13 or R-Rated?

2.is the movie watchable without suntitles?
It's R-Rated (there's a graphic rape scene and some gory war scenes). There's an English subtitle so you should be able to understand it. :thumbup:

jcvargas09 wrote:Does anybody have a link to download the 1080p version of the trailer? Would be greatly appreciated. :)
The Flowers of War

TalkOnCorners wrote:
It's R-Rated (there's a graphic rape scene and some gory war scenes).
Dragon Tattoo has prepared me for this...