Iron Man 3 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The new trailer is so....AWESOME.

Forum Pro
Law
Code_R wrote:Head is still huge. Like a huge potato. Potato heads. Fuck.
His head looks nothing like this

UNCANNY

Detailed Description of 15 Minutes of IRON MAN 3 Footage.

WARNING! NO JOKE; REAL SPOILERS:
...At this point, the house completely collapses, falling into the ocean below and Iron Man is dragged underwater, debris trapped around his neck yanking him downward. His armor battered and broken, he’s barely able to get himself free and Tony is barely conscious as he tells Jarvis to get him out of there.

We then cut to somewhere far away. It’s snowing, as Iron Man makes a hard landing into the snow. A disoriented Tony has no idea where he is, as Jarvis tells him they are in Tennessee. The armor has had it and completely shuts down, Jarvis’ voice dying with it, saying, “I think I need to sleep, sir,” as Tony says, “Don’t leave me, buddy.” Tony lays on his back, trapped by the armor's dead weight when he tries to sit up, until he is able to collapse the armor off his body. In the middle of nowhere, he begins dragging his armor through the snow… He comes across a home with an adjacent work garage and breaks in, finding a pretty decent group of tools. He places the Iron Man armor down on a couch, where it sits, looking like a passed out man in a suit of armor.

As Tony begins to make himself at home, a young boy enters the room, shocked when he sees the Iron Man armor and realizes who Tony is. What follows is a very funny scene as Tony and the boy bond, with Tony’s humor undercutting any of the, “Aww, Tony makes friends with a kid!” sentimentality. The boy exclaims how amazing it is that Tony created the Iron Man and War Machine armor and Tony corrects him – the latter armor is now called Iron Patriot. The kid says he thinks that's a cooler name and Tony quickly retorts, “No it’s not.” When Tony asks where the boy’s parents are, he says his mom is working a night shift, and that his dad left years ago and never came back. Replies Tony, “Dads leave. No need to be a pussy about it.”

Tony tells the boy he needs some things... including a sandwich. When they conversation turns towards bullies who bother the boy at school, Tony goes to the Iron Man armor and removes a small device. He gives it to the boy and says the next time he is bothered at school, to use the device – it will offer a non-lethal reaction that will stop him from ever being bothered again. Tony then pauses and says, “You know what keeps going through my head? Where’s my sandwich?”

With this long portion of the film finished, we were also shown one other small scene, from another section of the film, teasing the Mandarin and his use of media. In the scene, Aldrich Killian is on the phone, but cuts off the person he’s talking to, saying Mandarin will be there soon and, “He gets… Well, you know…” We see a car pull up and Mandarin gets out, wearing a green coat with the hood up, flanked by guards. We hear the instructions given to those in the vicinity: “No talking… No eye contact, unless you want to get shot in the face.” Two beautiful woman flank Mandarin as he sits down in a chair, a TV camera aimed at him. The woman pulls his hood down for him and he motions for the cameraman to begin.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Really love the dialogue in the cabin. Namely

"...The kid says he thinks that's a cooler name and Tony quickly retorts, “No it’s not.” When Tony asks where the boy’s parents are, he says his mom is working a night shift, and that his dad left years ago and never came back. Replies Tony, “Dads leave. No need to be a pussy about it.”

The Mandarin things feels kind of cheesy as does the "bully" thing tho
Sigs???

Wasn't that already posted? :think:

Still awesome.
Brave New World

I wonder how much cash this will make?
Say Girl

Peace wrote:I wonder how much cash this will make?
two money tops
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Peace wrote:I wonder how much cash this will make?
two money tops
I just wonder if it will beat TDKR. Not sure why :lol:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
two money tops
I just wonder if it will beat TDKR. Not sure why :lol:
Probz
Sigs???