Iron Man 3 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Rohan wrote:
There is no way that could be your first time hearing that.
I am being honest. I was aware how media was going ga-ga on this to get more viewers on their shows and sites, but trust me, first time I heard the tape. It's a masterpiece. - Mel's is even more masterpiece... OOHH GOD!!!! - I'll bury you in the rose garden!!!
lol it is classic.

I think he made the right decision by quitting. IM2 was not his fault, it was Marvel's. Atleast he won't get the blame when IM3 becomes a mess.

And if DC Entertainment/Warner Bros has any common sense, they should sign Favreau up for the Flash movie now. Preferably with NPH in the lead role! :-)

So now Nolan has a clear path to be the first director to break the third-movie curse for a superhero trilogy! :lol:

Anyways, glad to hear that Jon is taking the high road and not blaming Marvel. Good luck to everybody involved!

I liked IM2 more than IM1 lol.

RomanM wrote:I liked IM2 more than IM1 lol.
both are gr8 in my opinion lol.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Even if Favreau would directed IM3 it would still sucked because the first one was solid but from then the series can only go one way-downhill
Last edited by Mr. Caine on December 15th, 2010, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

thenextnolan wrote:
RomanM wrote:I liked IM2 more than IM1 lol.
both are gr8 in my opinion lol.
Well you're known to have pretty low standards... no offense 8-)

kanjisheik wrote:And if DC Entertainment/Warner Bros has any common sense, they should sign Favreau up for the Flash movie now. Preferably with NPH in the lead role! :-)
Favreau doing the Flash movie would be pretty cool.

@Crazyeight - I agree that IM is a solid comic book adaptation.

And thanks for closing my duplicate threads, Alex. I did them on purpose. Some other duplicates are still open.