Iron Man 3 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
James wrote:Well thank god we may actually get a decent movie. not. Marvel completely SUCK. Cant believe Jon Favraue actually thought he might get the avengers job though.
Iron Man was one of the best comic book movies ever. And reports claiming Favreau didn't have creative control over Iron Man 2 explain why it wasn't as good.

Not to mention the script was rushed, Favreau wanted to polish it but Marvel said nope you got to start it now.

The Iron Man 2 script was a mess. The story was quite bad. It's too bad, because the humor and action scenes were still pretty good.

.i follow him on twitter & heres what he just said just now from his offical twitter account:
Jon_Favreau It's true, I'm directing Magic Kingdom, not Iron Man 3. I've had a great run with Marvel and wish them the best.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Maybe they can get Kevin Smith for Iron Man 3?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe they can get Kevin Smith for Iron Man 3?
i fucking love kevin smith movies & he illustrates comics like the green hornet, so maybe.....
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

I have a feeling McG will get this gig.

allstarr55js wrote:I have a feeling McG will get this gig.
no, no,no,no.

allstarr55js wrote:I have a feeling McG will get this gig.
Please don't let that hack ruin 2 good franchises.

I think Edgar Wright would be a good choice...he already has a good relationship with marvel.