Iron Man 3 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I reeeeally didn't like this. :(

First of all - Ben Kingsley looks ridiculous, like a sewer rat, master Splinter.
Second - why are they suddenly all so serious?
And third - finale looked like half of the trailer, unimpressive and overly CGI, it's like expanding that atrocious TAS rooftop antenna scene over half of the trailer with no reason...

Disappointed.

The only positive thing I'm getting is Tony-Pepper relationship, as usual.

WTF?

m4st4 wrote:I reeeeally didn't like this. :(

First of all - Ben Kingsley looks ridiculous, like a sewer rat, master Splinter.
And third - finale looked like half of the trailer, unimpressive and overly CGI, it's like expanding that atrocious TAS rooftop antenna scene over half of the trailer with no reason...

Disappointed.

Thank you, sir. Fucking Master Splinter, dude! Redonkulous looking.

THIS LOOKS SO EPIC OMG.

TeddyBlass wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I reeeeally didn't like this. :(

Disappointed.

Thank you, sir. Fucking Master Splinter, dude! Redonkulous looking.
Can't stand him already... And like Tony said: ''everyone's against me.'' They're basically on the verge of insanity with all these ambiguous characters around Stark, can they juggle everything within two hours mark? We're not talking about Christopher Nolan here. I think I'll just observe IM3 from a far distance from now on.

Is that Rebecca Hall?

wow im surprised honestly,
this looks alright, considering its from marvel

BlairCo wrote:Image
Is that Rebecca Hall?
No.

0:48 just at the start of Mandarin's speech. Blink and you miss it, I think that's Rebecca Hall.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

BlairCo wrote:Image

WTF?
Ok that's interesting... Link with Captain America and the Iron Patriot ? I don't see Steven Rogers in it but the link is quite bold after The Avengers.

The trailer is quite cool and it looks far more interesting than the 2nd. I agree the serious tone seems a bit forced but Iron Man 2 was in the "too much" in every aspect (not mentioning that french people appeared like retards in so many ways too...). I hope they treat the personal torments of Tony Stark properly this time.