Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Peace wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: They can if they want, I just think it really hurts though.
Oh ok. I just don't want the suits to be the main aspect of the film. If that makes sense :P
Like Pacific Rim? :P They won't.

For some reason I love seeing robots get shot and blown up.

Not sure if this was posted before, but looks like a new photo.

Ruth wrote:Not sure if this was posted before, but looks like a new photo.
I think it wasn't, thanks!

Ruth wrote:Not sure if this was posted before, but looks like a new photo.
Badass 8-)

I'm still finding it hard to get overly excited about this. I mean don't get me wrong, chances are I'll see it at the theater, it's just not at the top of my list of must see films this summer.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:I'm still finding it hard to get overly excited about this. I mean don't get me wrong, chances are I'll see it at the theater, it's just not at the top of my list of must see films this summer.
I'm right there with you. It's prob cuz the lead is Matt Damon. I love him but he can be a bit boring at times.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
DoubleD wrote:I'm still finding it hard to get overly excited about this. I mean don't get me wrong, chances are I'll see it at the theater, it's just not at the top of my list of must see films this summer.
I'm right there with you. It's prob cuz the lead is Matt Damon. I love him but he can be a bit boring at times.
Yea I guess that's part of the reason. I mean I like the guy and he seems cool and all, but he doesn't necessarily get me hyped about films either.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."