Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Okay, I didn't wanna post them earlier, but since a few of you are interested, here is a pic from Episode 10 (It's very high quality, so I'm assuming it's a production still) . Needless to say, MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD, so click at your own peril!

There was actually a series of pics from both Episode 9 and 10 that I'd seen earlier, but it looks like HBO has gotten that link taken down.

oracle86 wrote:Okay, I didn't wanna post them earlier, but since a few of you are interested, here is a pic from Episode 10 (It's very high quality, so I'm assuming it's a production still) . Needless to say, MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD, so click at your own peril!

There was actually a series of pics from both Episode 9 and 10 that I'd seen earlier, but it looks like HBO has gotten that link taken down.
holy fuck can't believe they are going there

Sandy wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Okay, I didn't wanna post them earlier, but since a few of you are interested, here is a pic from Episode 10 (It's very high quality, so I'm assuming it's a production still) . Needless to say, MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD, so click at your own peril!

holy fuck can't believe they are going there
I didn't open the pic..but got a hard on from your reaction kind sir...

Damn, he looks depressed.

oracle86 wrote:Image

yeah his career likely peaked on his first big job

Sandy wrote:

yeah his career likely peaked on his first big job
He's already booked one of the leads in Ken Branagh's next film. That's a pretty great start for his post GoT career. I hope he has a long successful career ahead of him and look forward to his future projects.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: He's already booked one of the leads in Ken Branagh's next film. That's a pretty great start for his post GoT career. I hope he has a long successful career ahead of him and look forward to his future projects.
I had no idea that Cinderella was a Branagh film. I stand corrected. I hope he does well also.

As for tonite's episode:
It seems like they will conclude with Dany entering Yunkai and freeing the people.