Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:Holy fuck, how is this even possible on television? The insane scale is kind of staggering. Almost every scene this week ranged from completely fantastic to totally amazing. How did they remotely accomplish this kind of scale?

Completely epic.

-Vader
I'm literally shivering from excitement. Have you seen the King's Landing??? :tooexcited: Yup, I'm so proud of my country. Damn it, I will be in season 3, some peasant behind Cersei, whatever, I will be there. Will post more later, it's too much to handle right now...

GAME OF THRONES FOR THE WIN.

m4st4 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Holy fuck, how is this even possible on television? The insane scale is kind of staggering. Almost every scene this week ranged from completely fantastic to totally amazing. How did they remotely accomplish this kind of scale?

Completely epic.

-Vader
I'm literally shivering from excitement. Have you seen the King's Landing??? :tooexcited: Yup, I'm so proud of my country. Damn it, I will be in season 3, some peasant behind Cersei, whatever, I will be there. Will post more later, it's too much to handle right now...

You lucky fella!

What a start for the season, though! I'm watching Batman Begins right now wishing Batman didn't save that kid from scarecrow.
Nice to see Peter's name first in credits, but I miss Sean.

my brother and i watched it and neither of us have read the second book so why do the soldiers
kill all those children and black-haired boys? Is it because Joffrey heard that rumour about Robert Baratheon's bastards
?

m4st4 wrote:

Completely epic.

-Vader

That's beyond awesome :D congrats!

Batfan175 wrote:my brother and i watched it and neither of us have read the second book so why do the soldiers
kill all those children and black-haired boys? Is it because Joffrey heard that rumour about Robert Baratheon's bastards
?
No, that's Cersei's orders. They need to get rid of Robert's bastards so there will be no rumors about Joffrey being an incest child (yeah, good luck with that)
lalyil, JayCifity - there are still some things I need to arrange (and soon) because I'm literally 11 or 12 hours from Dubrovnik but when the casting starts and if I'm up for it - I'm in! :ninja: Benefits of knowing certain ninjas.

I'm Northwest, Dubrovnik is southeast... :think: It's difficult to be Jon Snow sometimes. :-D

Here's your King's Landing:

m4st4 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:my brother and i watched it and neither of us have read the second book so why do the soldiers
?
No, that's Cersei's orders. They need to get rid of Robert's bastards so there will be no rumors about Joffrey being an incest child (yeah, good luck with that)
lalyil, JayCifity - there are still some things I need to arrange (and soon) because I'm literally 11 or 12 hours from Dubrovnik but when the casting starts and if I'm up for it - I'm in! :ninja: Benefits of knowing certain ninjas.

I'm Northwest, Dubrovnik is southeast... :think: It's difficult to be Jon Snow sometimes. :-D

Here's your King's Landing:
This place looks really great in all the episodes and especially in featurettes (assuming no such smells as mentioned earlier today. :lol: )! I hope all the arrangements just go great and you're final for the part. :twothumbsup:
Ninjas rule! :ninja:

^ :lol: Epic Morgan Freeman gif! Thanks m8! :thumbup:

I hate Joffrey Baratheon :evil:
Why batman had to save that stupid kid.

m4, ahh I do recall seeing it now, that's really really cool :D

well, we had Homeland filmed in my country .. we portrayed Iraq :problem: lol

natalie wrote:I hate Joffrey Baratheon :evil:
Why batman had to save that stupid kid.
Gleeson knocks it out of the park.

Too bad he won't get laid after GOT ends. Or who knows, maybe Sophie Turner develops Stockholm syndrome. :modesty: